Super old cars is the master place for one and all!
Category: Race Cars
Car racing is an ultimate passion for many, but only few can taste the race tracks with their own vehicles on the tracks. In short Race cars are for those who are ready to give test between man and machine on important aspects of aerodynamic, acceleration, speed and endurance skills. As the earliest racing cars were built with simple technologies, but today we have number of models revolutionize with advanced developments because of the newer and effective technology. Racing cars are now available with heavy modification done in terms of type, size and fuel engines. We learn from mistakes and try to improve them, similarly the racing cars engineers brings out some great vehicles, infact fastest racing cars painted with bundle of new innovative features.
If your pockets are full enough with wealthy soul tag in the society, then offcourse you are lucky enough to put your hands on the steering wheel of Race cars. This is something harsh reality we have to face, as racing cars are expensive. Let’s take a quick review on the World’s top fastest race cars listed below.
10. Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4SV – Top Speed: 213 mph; Acceleration: 0-60mph in 2.8 seconds; Base Price: $4,30,000
9. Pagani Zonda F Clubsport – Top Speed: 215 mph; Acceleration: 0 – 60 in 3.5 seconds; Base Price: $667,321
8. Jaguar XJ220 – Top Speed: 217 mph; Acceleration: 0 – 60 in 3.8 seconds; Base Price: $650,000
7. Aston Martin One-77 – Top Speed: 220 mph; Acceleration: 0 – 60 in 3.5 seconds; Base Price: $1,332,700
6. Ferrari Enzo – Top Speed: 217 mph; Acceleration: 0 – 60 in 3.4 seconds; Base Price: $670,000
5. McLaren F1 – Top Speed: 240 mph; Acceleration: 0 – 60 in 3.2 seconds; Base Price: $970,000
4. Koenigsegg CCX – Top Speed: 245 mph; Acceleration: 0 – 60 in 3.2 seconds; Base Price: $545,568
3. Saleen S7 Twin-Turbo – Top Speed: 248 mph; Acceleration: 0 – 60 in 3.2 seconds; Base Price: $555,000
2. SSC Ultimate Aero – Top Speed: 257 mph; Acceleration: 0 – 60 in 2.7 seconds; Base Price: $654,400
1. Bugatti Veyron – Top Speed: 268 mph; Acceleration: 0 – 60 in 2.5 seconds; Base Price: $1,700,000
So, if you are crazy about Race cars and really want to taste the driving performance then these are the top ten fastest racing cars. Besides these, you should have either a F1 driver or deep pockets to run away your favorite model on the race car streets.
Super old cars is the master place for one and all! There are lots many places in the online market which deals in buying and selling of new and used cars, but you will rarely find any site which provides with Old cars. Yes there are very few sites which deal in buying, selling and hiring process of old cars. We are proud to say that we are one of them who are masters in providing Super Old Cars sales listing.
At our place number of cars of different types and models are catered for sale but all these different types and models are the reflector of super old cars. In simple language it can be said that the all the brand based old cars are not only listed for sale in this site but also are featured and utterly detailed in this site’s Blog section. The Blog which is brought up by this master site consist of all the old car’s details and technical specifications. Various articles, reviews, posts, featured information and many more are catered for sale and are provided on larger grounds in this section.
The cars which are taken into focus here, belongs greatly to the branded name of the auto world which involves, Chevy, Volvo, GMC, Nissan , Lotus and so on. Also the experts have done constant efforts to bring up the best details to you, as by providing the best information especially Old cars ones we have provided an excellent ground for the visitor for searching. Thus be quick to join us that too as soon as you can.